What is JYC? JYC stands for JYouConnection™.
It's a place for middle-schoolers and young teens (age 11-14) to enjoy faith, fun and friends.
At JYC the students will:
• Discuss and learn the truth about things that really matter and that are everlasting like hope, faith, salvation, joy, love, courage and more
• Learn more about Jesus Christ and His awesome Father in Heaven
• Participate in activities that will feed your faith
• Build genuine friendships
• Enjoy and share meaningful music
• Have crazy fun during game time
Contact your local director to set up a JYC Club or to see where one is held.